Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last night was a several dream night. So I'll try to give them in the order I remember having them.

The first dream was certainly influenced by video game. It looks like a mixture of the worlds of Super Mario Sunshine and Ocarina of Time (Zelda). There are several roads, and I have to find my way to the city of Luin, which is a city in Tales of Symphonia. I end up going along several paths, and meeting some people, but apparently I went along the wrong path. There's a big rock blocking one of the paths, which I have to blow up with a bomb. It looks like a Zelda bomb. I find one of my (now deceased) cats there, Tigger. I hug him to shield him from the blast. Neither of us die.

The next dream is one I had before, or something similar to it. There a puzzle I have to solve, and there's these machines with twisting handles. I try to go somewhere else, but a man tells me I have to go back to this place because they close at 6. This time I don't solve the puzzle, but go on to the next dream.

This next one is really weird. I am part of a contest or something. I'm with a girl, possibly my younger sister. Several of the contestants are people I knew in high school, but I couldn't say who. The thing we're looking for though is Owl Milk or Cream of Owl. W both seem to be confused. At first we're hunting outside, but then we end up in a store, where we find it. There's also othe things in the store, including some orange bottles.

Then I woke up. However, I couldn't resist the allure of sleep again, so I had one more dream. It was a strategic game, played with character that were 3D and looked like little people. The had different attributes and apparently they could be put in 4 different modes. Two
of them were "Fearless Leader" and "Warrior". I didn't see what the other two were.

No comments:

Post a Comment