Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hidden Messages?

Sometimes I get the feeling my dream are trying to tell me something. Yesterday I had a dream I was liked by several boys (and men) although it did seem to range from thinking I was cute to good looking. There was also a time machine, but that's not really related. And it was either on a farm or at the passport office. Or both at once.

However, last night I got several dreams where people had changed from what they were, or were not what they seemed. One was a man with breasts (not man-boobs, breasts) who was some sort of chosen one. Then there was the transexual singer. There was also a last dream where I was reading a book of short stories, and there was a statue of two cows sleeping. This area and statue have appeared in my dreams before. I'm not sure what to make of that. And yes, I really like cows.

I get the feeling my dreams are trying to say something about appearances. Unfortunately, I have no clue what.

No comments:

Post a Comment